marți, 13 mai 2014

Good morning! Is coffee time!


It seems that today's coffee failed to bring me with my legs on the ground ... 

Why do I say this? Because all sorts of questions, more or less esoteric are haunting in my head.

What always awakes is the LIGHT. 

But where I must look for to find the light?

And where I have to search to put the ligt on me?

Where I have to look for: outside or inside? 

If I look outside it means that I am besides? 

If I look inside, how deep must I carry the light to find me? 

I am neither inside nor outward nor near nor far, nowhere ... 

I am only where God is so He always brightens my path, soul and myself .... 

 
Need you 

I need You to
Shine upon me 
So I can brighten 



Thank you, God, for everything!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu